Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A new arrival: Corinne Téa Spencer

Well RUN DMC... has become RUN DMCC or RUN DMC2. We added another C last Thursday (Oct 14) morning at 7:55, when the new C joined us.  She made a much easier entrance than the older C - which was much appreciated by M (and D as well... although he was really hoping we would not spend a whole night in the delivery room, which we did).  She wasn't shy about putting on the weight before she made her presence known... She was 9lbs 9ozs and 211/4 inches.  In some of the early pics, you may notice her bruised face, apparently this is normal when a baby comes through the birth canal really quickly (was that too much info?).  The bruising has gone away now.  She is, of course, beautiful!









5 comments:

  1. Aww! Congratulations! What a sweet C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! And I need a mailing address - in about 4 weeks I'll have an announcement to send off to you guys as well. :)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Love the name. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Cade kissing her head. So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete